San Diego Workshop 2016
Conceptual Photography by Jimmy Bui
Workshop Address: Details will be emailed to participants
Dates: Dec. 10th and Dec. 11th
Time: 10am - 5pm (1pm-2pm lunch break) time may change
Limited to 8 people @ $350 USD
I'll demonstrate my entire process of creating a conceptual image, from organizing the shoot to editing the image. Workshop attendees will be receiving my presets that I have created for Lightroom, as well as a one-on-one (1-hour) online mentorship meeting.
Day One (6 hours)
Location - Beach House at Sunset Cliffs Boulevard
- Equipment - camera gear, software, lighting, etc.
- Shooting on Location vs Shooting in Studio
- Composite Editing (what is it and how to prepare before shooting)
- Shooting Techniques and Tips
- Shooting Demo
- Post Processing - Lightroom CC and Photoshop CC
Day Two (6 hours)
Location - "Theater Room" at a luxury apartment complex (5 minutes from Qualcomm Stadium)
- Short Review of Day One
- Shooting Demo (in depth & attendees will be participating)
- Post Processing Demo (in depth & attendees will be practicing)
If you have any problems registering or submitting payment please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.